Saturday, September 25, 2010

Vietnam, Day 5 (Not wanting to leave)

 On our last day in Vietnam, we wandered around Hanoi. Checked out an art museum. Ate more delicious food.






 After dinner, we drank some beers outside on a street corner. This guy convinced me to let him re-sole my shoes. 
I got totally ripped off and paid way too much, but I really did need new soles. Vietnam was amazing and it was really sad to leave. I will definitely be returning for a prolonged trip and traveling south through the country. 

Goodbye Vietnam. I loved you.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a good time in Vietnam! I'm sorry about you're camera, you know I know how much that sucks. I'm glad you're having such a great time out there, we're going to have to set up a skype date soon!

    ReplyDelete