Friday, September 17, 2010

Geckos and a Bake Sale

 Last weekend, we went to Itaewon (yuck) to get some brunch and buy some baked goods for charity at a great place called Roofers. Unfortunately, they were a little slow on the opening for brunch and around 1pm we decided to try another restaurant called Geckos. Heather and I ordered Bloody Mary's and the waiter asked me if I wanted it spicy. I of course hesitated because I never know how to order a drink, and asked him if it was reaaaallly spicy? He looked at me like I was crazy and said "Well, I'm not the one making it." Okaaay. Heather and I shared tofu enchiladas and stuffed french toast.

 Delicious. After brunch, we walked back to Roofers and they had finally opened and were ready to sell us expensive baked goods. It was for an Animal Rescue charity and worth every penny because everyone brought their dogs and they all just hung out inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment