Monday, September 6, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes


Every 6 months at ECC, they completely change the schedule. After warnings by our co-teachers to expect completely different classes and students, I started to mini-panic because I love my kids so much. I thought I might die if some other teacher got to yell at them everyday. THEY ARE MY KIDS TO YELL AT! By some miracle, I was able to keep mostly the same schedule, with the same students (actually my schedule got even better, but that won't last). This has made me incredibly happy and also nervous about being a hot-mess when I have to leave them all in February.

Plus, I finally found a good way to channel my little kiddos wild energy. Songs. And any sort of choreography to go along with the songs. Duh!! But, it's been life-changing. Obviously, they are hamming it up a bit for the camera, but they generally like to maintain a similar volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment