Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ECC Halloween Party!


I wanted to wait a good week and a half to post anything about our Halloween party, just to keep all five of you in suspense. On the left, we have Brenden, Mr. Lee, and Jason. On the right, spooky students. Koreans do not celebrate Halloween, so this was both exciting and terrifying for many of the students. Some could barely contain their enthusiasm, while others were left crying after the haunted house. Maybe that should have been an option?

Although, I really wanted to be in the room where kids touched tofu brains, I was in charge of face painting.

 

Rhonda was lucky, she got to be in charge of fake eyeballs.
 




 This was the smartest idea I've ever had. There was an entire board of options for the kids, but they all ended up just pointing at one side of my face and I proceeded to paint about 100 spiderwebs and maybe 75 spiders on chubby little Korean cheeks.

 

Aron!!
She was the only dog I painted all day. I think her stoicism is actually a quiet pride.

Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment