Monday, March 1, 2010

Yesterday I fell in love...

With Insadong. It is a beautiful dong, or neighborhood, with a more traditional Korean feel. Insadong has one main street and various alleys that lead deeper into the district (thanks wikipedia).
Just me acting like a french girl next to some ropes with paper tied on. Each one had black writing but we never found out what the whole thing meant. Why? Because we don't speak Korean!

How gorgeous are all the lights?
Wine graveyard
This shoppong center wound up to each next level. No stairs! It was awesome.
At the top of the center, hidden away, is this deck where I plan on getting married. I can't wait to see it in the Spring.
So many people, everywhere, all the time.
We ended our trip at a tea house. I got apple tea for "Nutritional Healthiness, Expectorant". Interesting, it tasted like they dumped in half a bottle of honey. Heather got rose tea for "Healthy Skin". It tasted like fish. Haha!

I love you all too!
-E

1 comment: