Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Kids!

These are my youngest kids. I think they are all about 5 or 6 years old. They are absolutely nuts and this photo is a total fluke. It must have been taken during a 3 second span where they were not punching each other, screaming, stealing marbles, or just generally living in another world where I do not exist.

This is Alex. I want to steal him. He's like a little person.

This is Aron. He is pretty much a wild banshee all the time. This is his drawing of the sun and a cloud.

My favorite class. They are a little bit older. Its all girls and two boys, Chris and Gene. I still don't know which is which, so I always address them both at the same time.

Clockwise from purple jacket: Debbie, Jodie, Lucy, Belle, Sandy

Miley, Kate, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment