Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mmmmm

 Last Sunday, on our way home from Starbucks, we stopped in Ansan for Indian food. I love this restaurant. Mostly because the last time we were there a 46 year old Indian engineer basically asked me to marry him, but also because the food is delicious.
 Samosas and Palak Paneer over rice.
Ansan is home to many foreigners (especially Vietnamese and Indians) and so the markets often have special treats like cilantro. We used it in our wraps with vegetables and crumbled up zucchini-corn  burgers. I'm basically a chef now.  

1 comment:

  1. There was a Curry House in near Tokyo that we constantly ate at while I was in Japan. The cook was named Islam, and he spoke some English and quickly took a liking to us. I guess the point is Indian food places are good. To eat at. And the like.

    ReplyDelete