Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mud Fest

Last weekend, we headed to Boryeong for the infamous Mud Festival. I don't have any good pictures because we left our cameras in the safe mud-free hotel. This was after our first stop, just before the actual festival, for some mud army training.

Muddy People

We didn't get as muddy as I had imagined and the festival was smaller than we thought. Sure, people were throwing mud and they had big blow-up slides but the lines were ridiculous. We went swimming and got sandy instead. Sand on my eyelids!

Remember when I said that people always have the craziest stories on Adventure Korea trips? We finally got some of our own. I won't go into detail, but let's just say that Heather and Jason didn't bring either of these sandals to Mudfest, but this is what they left with. Can you see the bandages on Heather's feet?

Alright, Jason got lost Saturday night, wandered 40 minutes from the festival in the wrong direction, ended up in a fishing village, came upon an Italian villa-style hotel nestled in the beach cliffs, and slept in their conference room. I had to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment