Saturday, February 27, 2010

Beomgye and Seoul!

Last night, we went to Beomgye with our co-worker, Samantha. There is more of a nightlife inBeomgye, with lots of restaurants and bars. The first place we visited was a Korean restaurant. We had to take our shoes off to go inside and every time we went to the restroom, they had these fancy slippers for us to wear (picture above). I think my mom wants me to stop talking about drinking so much, but if you want to hear about the most killer kiwi soju, just shoot me an email.
Next, we hit up a Norebong, those infamous karaoke places. I was weary of this popular pastime, but it turned out to be tons of fun.
Heather singing Kelly Clarkson
Our new friends Sam and Monique. Monique is from San Diego, Poway to be exact. We are pretty much in love with her.
Today, Heather and I headed into Seoul for a couple hours and had some great Sushi. There was sashimi on one of those plates too, and the whole thing cost $18. Steal.
We're going back to Seoul tomorrow. I am in desperate need of a salad, so my main goal is to make that a reality.


Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment